Instructor Continuing Education
Why take this course?
Dive instructors who have the right skills can work nearly anywhere in the world. Employers seek them out. As a PADI Instructor, you can increase your marketability and create a greater demand for yourself by becoming a PADI Specialty Instructor, or a Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT), or PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) Staff Instructor. As a PADI IDC Staff Instructor, you can teach the Assistant Instructor course in its entirety and assist with complete IDCs. You can progress to PADI Master Instructor to achieve an even higher rating in your career as a dive professional.
At Coastal Scuba we offer the following instructor level specialty courses, some of which require travel and/or are seasonal (call or e-mail for details):
- Altitude Diver
- Boat Diver
- Deep Diver
- Drift Diver
- Dry Suit Diver
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Enriched Air Diver
- Full Face Mask Diver (Distinctive)
- Ice Diver
- Multilevel Diver
- Night Diver
- Project AWARE Dive Against Debris Diver
- Project AWARE Fish Identification
- Public Safety Diver
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Self-Reliant Diver (Solo)
- Sidemount Diver
- Underwater Navigator
- Wreck Diver
We also off the following Divers Alert Network (DAN) Instructor courses:
- Basic Life Support: CPR and First Aid
- CPR: Health Care Provider with First Aid
- Emergency Oxygen for Scuba Diving Injuries
- First Aid for Hazardous Marine Life Injuries
- Neurological Assessment
- Diving First Aid for Professional Divers
- Diving Emergency Management Provider
Want to get started right now?
Want It – Live It – Dive It!